Working For The People Of Haddonhall Estate
HADDONHALL RESIDENT'S TMO
Built in 1979, the estate comprises 169 dwellings of which about a third are now owned by leaseholders and freeholders.
The estate comes under Southwark’s Borough and Bankside Housing Area and it geographically straddles Weston Street to the North; Rothsay Street to the East; Tabard Street to the West; and the Bricklayers Arms roundabout (Old Kent Road) to the South.
Haddonhall is located in the North East of the London Borough of Southwark, just off the Bricklayers Arms roundabout.
The Elephant and Castle, London Bridge and Tower Bridge are all close by, highlighting the estates proximity to excellent transport facilities and central London.
As an organisation, the TMO has undergone significant change over the last few years. In 2004 we re-launched the TMO in order to inject new drive and to allow a group of committed local residents the opportunity to keep alive the tradition of tenant management on the estate which stretches back to 1983 when the estate was run by a Tenant Management Co-operative.
Haddonhall Residents TMO is committed to working for the people of Haddonhall Estate in order to provide excellent services and improve the quality of life for residents through resident management and community empowerment.
Excellent Services & Empowerment Of Local People
Haddonhall TMO has adopted the following values in order to reflect our commitment to providing excellent services and the empowerment of local people:
• We are a responsive organisation and strive to improve continuously
• We respect our community and care about people
• We celebrate the diversity of our community and will strive to ensure we represent and serve all of our residents in a fair and equitable manner
• Estate residents are our customers and their contribution to the TMO is key to our success
• We believe in participation and community empowerment and encourage our people to have the confidence and imagination to create innovative solutions
• We do what we say
• Each of us will work to make Haddonhall better and to enhance the quality of life for local people
• We are part of a wider community and we recognise that what we do has an impact on others.
These values apply equally to our staff, partners and our other stakeholders.